Pre- Sales Executive & Marketing Coordinator
Education Qualification:Graduate in any streamExperience:Preferred from Pharmaceutical Background.
Designation: Pre- Sales Executive & Marketing Coordinator
- Graduate in any stream
- Handling complete administrative task.
- Managing data for different clients – MIS, XL sheets, Sales Funnels etc.
- Should be good with MS Office, (Excel, presentation) Net Surfing.
- Data finding, analysis and management.
- Good Analytical skills essential.
- Good Communication Skills (written & verbal)
- Communicating with clients over call.
- Calling new clients, explaining Ayukrt services and get clients on board.
- Making business proposal & presentations as per different client need.
- Candidates with knowledge of graphic software are preferred.
- Preferred from Pharmaceutical Background.
- 1 -2 years’ experience of working with Pharmaceutical Sales & marketing , or with any technology company catering to Pharma/Medical Industry in pre - sales department as an assistant/executive.
Territory Sales Manager
Education Qualification:Bachelors in Engineer + MBA in Marketing & Sales.Experience:Minimum 2 years’ experience in territory sales with Pharma Companies.
Designation: Territory Sales Manager
- Bachelors in Engineer + MBA in Marketing & Sales.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Leadership & Interpersonal Skills.
- Accustomed to frequent travelling.
- Should be result oriented & have good business judgment skills.
- Self-motivated and should be a go getter.
- Should have experience in Territory Sales with Doctors in all therapy areas.
- Capability to build and handle team.
- Manage team, track sales performance and achieve results as desired and targeted for the specified region.
- Maintaining and increasing usage of Ayukrt Software
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your territory
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your doctor base
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Setting targets for individual sales executive and your team as a whole
- Recruiting and training sales executives
- Allocating area to sales executives
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Monitoring your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures
- Collecting doctor’s feedback and reporting to management about same.
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in territory sales with Pharma Companies or selling device/software to medical fraternity.
Key Accounts Manager
Education Qualification:Business development management positions require a BE + MBA.Experience:1-2 years of sales or marketing experience.
Designation: Key Accounts Manager
- Business development management positions require a BE + MBA and 1-2 years of sales or marketing experience.
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
Management and Research